The MOT test checks that your vehicle meets road safety and environmental standards.
You must get an MOT for your vehicle by either:
- the third anniversary of its registration;
- the anniversary of its last MOT, if it’s over 3 years old.
Fails the MOT?
- Follow the law you have 10 working days to get any repairs to your bike and still receive a free re-test.
- If you get lower price for MOT than we offered – let’s you know it is illegal!
- To check your motorcycle go to https://www.vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk
You must get an mot test for your vehicle 3 years from date of first registration (shown on your logbook, V5) and annually from then on. The MOT test checks that your vehicle meets road safety standards only and is not a substitute for regular servicing.
If you fail the mot you have 10 working days to carry out repairs and receive a retest.